The World Policy Institute understands that policymakers and opinion leaders need creative ways to catalyze innovation and engage wider coalitions in solving some of the world’s biggest challenges. By working with artists focused on the same issues, this cross-cutting initiative seeks to build a new, collaborative model for social change.
In Every Nation for Itself: Winners and Losers in a G-Zero World, World Policy Institute Senior Fellow Ian Bremmer illustrates a historic shift in the international system and the world economy—and an unprecedented moment of global uncertainty.
- Beyond Dollars and Cents: Defining Policy in Culture
- Sculpting Africa's Future
- U.S. and Latin America: Economic Cooperation without Militarization?
- Red Tape: Chinese Government Regulation of Uyghur Religious Freedom
- Sunlight a Possible Solution to Namibia's Energy Shortage
- Resource Wealth: Curse or Gift?
- Creative Placemaking and the Politics of Belonging and Dis-belonging
- Give Colombia’s Long-Overdue Peace a Chance
- A Tempting Trifecta for China's Elite: Foreign Passports, Investments, and Education
- Shame and Pride: Reflecting on the War on Guantanamo