The World Policy Institute understands that policymakers and opinion leaders need creative ways to catalyze innovation and engage wider coalitions in solving some of the world’s biggest challenges. By working with artists focused on the same issues, this cross-cutting initiative seeks to build a new, collaborative model for social change.
In Every Nation for Itself: Winners and Losers in a G-Zero World, World Policy Institute Senior Fellow Ian Bremmer illustrates a historic shift in the international system and the world economy—and an unprecedented moment of global uncertainty.
- Rebutting Claims of Israel's Legal Obligations
- A Movement Without a Leader: Turkey's Upheaval in Taksim Square
- North American Solutions
- Forced to Flee: Rebuilding Lives and Communities Through Art
- Bridging the Civil-Military Divide
- Fragile Utopias: From Zuccotti Park to Taksim Square
- A Tale of Two Rivers: Southwest China’s Hydropower Play
- The Pitfalls of Institutional Pedagogy
- Why Are Turks So Angry?
- Map Room: Turning Over Tech Workers