In A Deluge of Consequences, the first World Policy e-book, intrepid journalist Jacques Leslie takes us along on a mythic, spell-binding trip to the bucolic kingdom of Bhutan, where the planet's next environmental disaster is set to unfold.
You can provide now for a future gift to the World Policy Institute by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust. This provides several benefits to you:
* Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
* You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
* You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with the World Policy Institute to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
* There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
* You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support the World Policy Institute in the way you intended when you are gone.
|For more information, contact Kate Maloff, Director of Development and Administration, at (212) 481 5005 X464, or via email at email@example.com.|