The World Policy Institute understands that policymakers and opinion leaders need creative ways to catalyze innovation and engage wider coalitions in solving some of the world’s biggest challenges. By working with artists focused on the same issues, this cross-cutting initiative seeks to build a new, collaborative model for social change.
In Every Nation for Itself: Winners and Losers in a G-Zero World, World Policy Institute Senior Fellow Ian Bremmer illustrates a historic shift in the international system and the world economy—and an unprecedented moment of global uncertainty.
You can provide now for a future gift to the World Policy Institute by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust. This provides several benefits to you:
* Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
* You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
* You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with the World Policy Institute to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
* There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
* You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support the World Policy Institute in the way you intended when you are gone.
|For more information, contact Kate Maloff, Director of Development and Administration, at (212) 481 5005 X464, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|