World Policy Journal is proud to share our revived weekly podcast, World Policy On Air, featuring former Newsweek On Air host David Alpern and Eurasia Group President Ian Bremmer's latest commentary on global "Winners & Losers." Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
You can provide now for a future gift to the World Policy Institute by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust. This provides several benefits to you:
* Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
* You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
* You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with the World Policy Institute to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
* There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
* You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support the World Policy Institute in the way you intended when you are gone.
|For more information, contact Kate Maloff, Director of Development and Administration, at (212) 481 5005 X464, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|